Saturday, October 24, 2009

Insect World


Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera. Click Here! for Digital Photography Secrets


Long legs Fly


Green Metallic Fly


Green Metallic Fly 2


Green Metallic Fly 3


Orange Metallic Fly


Purple Metallic Fly


Dragonfly


Fly....ready to fly


Fly together...


Bee or Butterfly ?


Silver Ants


Little Spider


Grasshopper


Green grasshopper


Baby Grasshopper


Little Cricket


Baby Metallic Bug


Dew on Baby Bug


Metallic Bug


Green Metallic Bug


Orange Insect


Smelly Bug


Skinny Insect

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, they're soooo cute!!! I LOVE BUGS! I found a baby grasshopper in my backyard the other day, he's SO cute!! And he's really tiny. Grasshoppers are my favourite insects. I also like caterpillars,but I lost my cage so I can't keep any until I find the cage. You should post some dragonfly pictures on. That'd be awesome. I like the metallic bugs one. I never saw those insects before. They are sooo pretty!!! I'll find one one day. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pictures :) Found your blog while looking for metallic fly.

    ReplyDelete